In the unlikely event you experience a power outage, please follow the steps below:
- Check the breakers or fuses in the building where the electricity is out;
- Check the breaker below your meter;
- If the electricity is still out, call your neighbor to see if they have electricity;
- Call Park Electric Cooperative at 222-3100 or (888) 298-0657 Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:00 pm. If the outage is outside of office hours please call (855) 999-9492.
- Please provide us with the name of the account holder, a phone number where we can reach you if we have further questions and the location of the power outage.